New Passport Application Requirements
• 1 2X2 passport photo (Must bring with you, photos are not taken in office)
• Certified copy of birth certificate with raised seal from county or state government or naturalization papers
• Social Security number
• Valid driver's license/Michigan ID or parent with valid driver's license/Michigan ID
• $25 processing fee (Cash, money order or check payable to Bay City Treasurer)
• $110 for persons 16 or older, or $80 for persons under 16 (Money order or check payable to U.S. Department of State)
• Expedite fee: Additional $60
• Parents must show driver's license when applying for children's passport
• All minors must appear in person when applying for passport
Forms available in our office or at: click here. This application must be delivered in person.
Renewal Passport Application
A renewal passport may be used only if the following questions can be answered YES:
• At least 16 years old when most recent passport was issued.
• Can submit most recent passport.
• Most recent passport was issued less than 15 years ago.
• Can use same name on most recent passport, or if name changed by marriage or court order can submit proper documentation to reflect name change.
The renewal application, expired passport, one new passport photos and check or money order for $110 payable to Department of State can be mailed by the applicant directly to the Passport Agency address indicated on the application.
Forms available in our office or at: click here. This application is for renewals only and is submitted by mail, by the applicant.
Please call our office at (989) 894-8168 or travel.state.gov for forms and additional information.