Methods of Payment
- Payments can be made at the Treasurer's window 7 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday through Friday. We accept cash, check or money orders or credit cards. When using a credit card there is a 2.50-2.75% fee depending on the type of transaction, under $100, the service fee will be rate plus 50 cents.
- Payment can be deposited into one of two drop boxes, the first is located off Washington Ave., and the second is located off Saginaw St. in the north parking lot.
- Payments for utility and tax bills can be made online, by using a VISA, Master Card credit or debit card, or deduct the payment from your savings or checking account. When you use your credit or debit card there is a 2.50-2.75% fee depending on the type of transaction, under $100, the service fee will be rate plus 50 cents. If you use your savings or checking account there is $1 fee charged by the third party for this service. In City Hall, there is a public computer located on the main floor near the Treasurer's office to make utility payments online.
- You can have your utility bill automatically deducted from your savings or checking account on the due date for no additional cost. Contact Utility Customer Service to set this service up at 989-894-8104.
- Utility payments can also be made at COPOCO Credit Union. (allow four days for receiving and processing)