Principle Duties of Human Resources Department
- Recruitment, hiring, and orientation of all City employees
- Health and Safety policy development, training and enforcement
- Employee record-keeping
- Wage/salary and benefit administration
- Negotiation and administration of collective bargaining agreements
- Interpretation and enforcement of City policies, rules and regulations
- Advocate for the City in arbitration, unfair labor practice and unemployment compensation hearings
Focusing our efforts to support the City’s most valuable asset—our employees—through professionalism, respect, leadership and innovation.
Unleashing human potential by creating a culture of excellence, respect and expertise through innovative, future-focused customer service and leadership.
View a listing of Bay City Employment Opportunities.