Information & Applications
NEW for 2022!
A Seasonal Outdoor Guide for Bay City
This document is a guide containing rules and regulations for outdoor spaces for all businesses desiring to set up sidewalk cafés, making these spaces more dynamic places to walk, socialize, dine and to create an area that is safe and attractive to restaurant patrons and pedestrians.
Download the following files:
- Complete Seasonal Outdoor Guide with Appendix (pdf)
- Seasonal Outdoor Guide (pdf) (without the appendix)
- Appendix to the Guide (pdf)
Administrative ReviewFences, Setbacks, Signs & Detached Garages
- Fence Permit Application
- Fence Regulations
- Generalized Schedule of Sign Regulations
- Regulations for Detached Garages, Storage Buildings, and Sheds
- Residential Setback Regulations
Meetings are held every 2nd and 4th Wednesday of the month - 7 p.m. (April - September) and every 2nd Wednesday (October - March).
- Historic District Commission
- Historic Preservation
- Historic District Work Review List
- Historic District Work Review Application
- Notice to Proceed - Demolition Application
Meetings are held every 3rd Wednesday of the month - 7 p.m.
- Planning Commission
- Rezoning Application Form
- Right-of-Way Vacation Application
- Site Plan Review Application Form
- Site Plan Review Checklist
- Special-Use Approval Application Form
- Fee Schedule (PC & Zoning Board of Appeals)
Meetings are held every 2nd Tuesday of the month - 7 p.m.