Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
BAY CITY, MICH., MAY 28, 2020 - PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that the Finance Policy and City Commission meetings of the City of Bay City Commission scheduled for June 1, 2020 starting at 6:30 pm will be conducted virtually (online and/or by phone), due to health concerns surrounding Coronavirus/COVID-19 under the Governor of Michigan’s Executive Order 2020-100.
You can listen to the meeting on the City’s Meeting Live Stream website page found here:
https://www.baycitymi.org/575/Meeting-Live-Stream – **please note you will not have access to participate if viewing from our website**
If you would like to participate during the Public Input portion of the meeting you may do so by following the Zoom instructions provided below. Public Input will be handled by the “Raise Hand” method as all attendees are muted upon joining the meeting. By raising your hand the host will know you would like to speak.
Commissioner contact information for the public to provide input or ask a question on any business that will come before the public body at the meeting can be found on our website by clicking here: https://www.baycitymi.org/377/Contact-the-Commissioners
To comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Any citizen requesting accommodation to attend this meeting, and/or to obtain this notice in alternate formats, please contact the City Clerk’s office, (989) 894-8168, at least five days prior to the meeting.
Zoom Instructions for Participants
To join the meeting by phone:
1. On your phone, dial (877) 853-5247 or (888) 788-0099 (Toll Free).
2. Enter the Webinar ID number 839 1897 0974 when prompted using your keypad.
3. To participate during Public Input you will press *9 to raise your hand.
To join the meeting by computer/tablet:
1. Visit https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83918970974 to join the meeting directly. OR
2. Go to join.zoom.us . Enter the Webinar ID number 839 1897 0974 (do not enter spaces) when prompted and click join.
3. You may continue joining by following the prompts to use your browser, or you may download the Zoom App.
4. To participate during Public Input click on the Raise Hand Icon at the bottom of your screen.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact (989) 894-8168 or email [email protected]