What about trees on my property?
We cannot perform work on trees on private property. If you want to remove a tree on your property, you will need to hire a qualified tree service. However, we will temporarily disconnect your electric service so you or your hired professional can remove the tree safely.

Show All Answers

1. Who do I call if I have a tree that needs work that is also on City property?
2. What trees does the City work on?
3. What about trees on my property?
4. What can be done about the way that street trees are pruned under power lines?
5. Low tree limbs and overgrown trees make it difficult to see stop signs or an intersection. Can the City help?
6. My neighbor's tree is dead or dying or could fall onto my house. What can be done about this?
7. Will the City come out and pick up the debris from a tree that I trimmed?
8. Will the City remove a street tree so that I do not have to rake leaves?