How do I plan a Special Event in the City?
For any event requiring the use of City property or street closures please visit the Special Event Planning page or contact Jamie in the Clerk’s Office at (989) 894-8170. If you are planning an event in Wenonah Park, please contact the State Theatre at (989) 892-2660. If you would like to reserve a pavilion in one of our parks please contact the Park’s Department at (989) 894-8314.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a license to open a business in the city?
2. How can I find out if I'm registered to vote?
3. How can I help with Elections?
4. How do I apply for an absentee ballot?
5. How do I apply for a vendor permit?
6. How do I find a meeting agenda?
7. How do I get a yard waste and/or recycling sticker?
8. How do I obtain a passport?
9. How do I plan a Special Event in the City?
10. Is the Clerk’s Office handicap accessible?
11. What are the election dates for this year?