How do I report member changes?

Member changes such as the addition or removal of members need to be reported.  

Removal of a Member:
Provide notarized letters requesting the removal of the member(s) from the owner and from each member being removed.  There is a $100 fee per member/ per license held by the entity.

Addition of a Member:
Submit the New Member Packet Application and supporting materials for new members having 10% or greater interest.  There is a $100 fee per member/ per license held by the entity.

Show All Answers

1. How many medical and recreational adult-use licenses are available?
2. Which marihuana license types does Bay City allow?
3. What is the required zoning for each license type and how do I find out if a location meets the zoning requirements?
4. What are the separation setback distance requirements?
5. Did you know you are able to check for yourself if a property location meets the zoning requirements for a marihuana facility?
6. What does the marihuana license application process involve?
7. What does the renewal application process involve?
8. Who will need to have fingerprints and background checks performed?
9. How long does it take for City Commission approval?
10. Does a C of O mean I have been approved by the city to start operating?
11. What is the difference between a provisioning certificate and city operating license?
12. How do I report member changes?
13. How do I correct an address error, or add a suite or unit number?
14. We want to change our company name. Can we do this?
15. Can I sell or transfer my provisioning certificate or city operating license?