What are the separation setback distance requirements?

Separation Requirements, property line to property line: 

(1) At least one hundred (100) feet from a church or active religious institution.

(2) At least five hundred (500) feet from a Pre-K to 12 school. 

(3) At least fifty (50) feet from a court facility or public safety office, including law enforcement centers and fire stations. 

(4) At least one hundred (100) feet from public parks as identified in the City’s Parks and Recreation Plan. For the purposes of this Article, the Bay City Railtrail/Riverwalk non-motorized pathway is exempt from this requirement.

Show All Answers

1. How many medical and recreational adult-use licenses are available?
2. Which marihuana license types does Bay City allow?
3. Are Consumption Establishments allowed?
4. Are outdoor grower facilities allowed?
5. What is the required zoning for each license type and how do I find out if a location meets the zoning requirements?
6. What are the separation setback distance requirements?
7. Did you know you are able to check for yourself if a property location meets the zoning requirements for a marihuana facility?
8. What does the marihuana license application process involve?
9. What does the renewal application process involve?
10. Who will need to have fingerprints and background checks performed?
11. How long does it take for City Commission approval?
12. What is the difference between a provisional certificate and city operating license?
13. Does a C of O mean I have been approved by the city to start operating?
14. How do I report member changes?
15. How do I correct an address error, or add a suite or unit number?
16. We want to change our company name. Can we do this?
17. Can I sell or transfer my provisional certificate or city operating license?