Are Consumption Establishments allowed?

Consumption Establishments are now allowed, however, by ordinance they can only be located adjacent to, or on the same property of a licensed retailer or microbusiness facility.  Only five will be allowed within the city.  Hours of operation for consumption establishments should follow the same hours set in the City ordinance for all retailer and microbusinesses, which is currently 7:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.

Show All Answers

1. How many medical and recreational adult-use licenses are available?
2. Which marihuana license types does Bay City allow?
3. What is the required zoning for each license type and how do I find out if a location meets the zoning requirements?
4. What are the separation setback distance requirements?
5. Did you know you are able to check for yourself if a property location meets the zoning requirements for a marihuana facility?
6. What does the marihuana license application process involve?
7. What does the renewal application process involve?
8. Who will need to have fingerprints and background checks performed?
9. How long does it take for City Commission approval?
10. Does a C of O mean I have been approved by the city to start operating?
11. What is the difference between a provisional certificate and city operating license?
12. How do I report member changes?
13. How do I correct an address error, or add a suite or unit number?
14. We want to change our company name. Can we do this?
15. Can I sell or transfer my provisional certificate or city operating license?
16. Are Consumption Establishments allowed?