Liberty Harbor Marina
Subfacility of Veterans Memorial Park
Parks, Buildings and Grounds Division staff oversee the maintenance, management and operation of the 100-slip Liberty Harbor Marina. Operational services are provided on a daily basis by a seasonal attendant staff of six employees and a private security service. On-site management is directed by a Marina Manager. The operating season extends from May 1 to October 15 yearly. The marina is managed in compliance with policies established by the state Department of Natural Resources Waterways Commission.
Liberty Harbor Slip Rental
For information on Transient and/or Seasonal Slip Rentals Click Here
Boat Launches Nearby
- Cass Ave. Boat Launch 620 Harrison St. Bay City, MI
- Golson Boat Launch 1598 N. Johnson St. Bay City, MI
- Veterans Park (Currently Closed Due)
- DNR 1 Shady Shore Rd, Bay City, MI 48706
- Smith Park Boat Launch Essexville, MI 48732
- Zilwaukee Boat Ramp 190 Front St, Saginaw, MI 48604
- Rust Boat Launch 282 Lee St, Saginaw, MI 48602
- Full List of Boat Launches Visit: http://www.michiganwatertrails.org/trail.asp?ait=cv&cid=69
Veterans Park Boat Launch
Due to the sustained high water levels, the Vet's boat launch & a large portion of the parking lot are closed and will remain closed until water levels recede for good.
Driving on the flooded parking lot is not good practice as this only causes more damages and causes more problems long-term. The flooding and vehicle traffic have already caused some damage to the parking lot. We are trying to preserve our assets and infrastructure so they are still useable once the water level recedes to normal conditions. Vet’s park boat launch will remain closed for the foreseeable future.