$150.00 per day
- An East Side Park
- Drinking Fountain
- Gaga pit
- Pickle Ball Court
- Picnic Areas
- Pond (No swimming, fishing or pets)
- Porta Johns
Carroll Park is located on the northeast corner of Groveland Road and Park Avenue. The 13.7-acre park is the oldest platted park in the city and was established in 1875. The unique features of the park include a duck pond and bridge. The park contains a large stand of old maple and oak trees. The park is bordered by historic homes and can be accessed by the Riverwalk/Railtrail loop. Park facilities include playground equipment, 6 pickleball courts, a pavilion, and picnic areas.
Park Hours are from 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM
No overnight parking or camping permitted.
*Reservations must be made at least 7 days before the event, and no more than 12 months before the event.
Once we have looked over your Reservation Request and Accepted it, you will receive an email stating so. Then you need to complete the following process listed below.
You Have 2 Business Days to make a full Rental Payment, if we do not receive a payment within the time, we have to unapproved your rental request.
Damage Deposit is included in the rental fee, as long as you and/or guests do not damage anything or leave any litter/decoration or other messes you will receive a refund for the amount of the damage deposit. In which case it will be mailed to you, the refund may take up to 2-4 Weeks for you to receive.
Cancellations must be made at least 30 days before the event to receive a refund.
Rescheduling must be made at least 30 days before the event with the approval of the Parks office.
- Please, No Staples or Nails on Beams or Tables
- For Hanging Decorations/Banners: Instead of stapling or nailing beams, Please utilize Hooks in Pavilions for hanging Banners, Balloons, Etc.
- For Tablecloths: Instead of stapling, please bring & use your own Tablecloth clips, Tablecloth weights, or Table bungees.
- Anything ground-penetrating is prohibited.
- Electricity: No extension cords or splitters should be used. If the electric breaker is blown, we will not reset it.
- Parks, Shelters, and other park furnishings are offered on an "as-is" basis and include the shelter.
- Rental includes Shelter and related shelter furnishings only.
- Other park facilities shall remain available for public use.
Renters are responsible for bringing their own trash bags & cleanup immediately following use.
- Port-a-Potties are for public use and are not maintained by the city, if any concerns please call Jonnie-On-The-Spot 989-777-0353
*Pavilion reservation price is based on shelter size. Although certain furnishings are included with pavilion rental. Price does not reflect the usability of furnishings such as port-a-potties, indoor plumbing, appliances, etc.
The City of Bay City does not plan or organize events.
Monday-Friday 7:00 AM- 3:00 PM
Parks Dept. 989-894-8314
1645 Marquette Ave.
Bay City, MI 48706
An event qualifies as a Special Event if it is or has any of the following:
- It is open to the public
- It is over 100 people
- If it is a fund-raiser, tournament, sale
- If it has any vendors, a band, or DJ
- If setting up any chairs, tables, podiums, archways, booths, tents, etc.
For more information on Tree Donations, click Here
Fill out the entire form, and Email or turn it into Parks Dept. at least 90 days before the event.
Email: [email protected]
Turn in: 1645 Marquette Avenue, Bay City, MI 48708
Once we receive the completed form, we will look over it and let you know the next steps.
Wedding Ceremony Request Form