Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Claim Form - Stolen/Missing City Trash Can(s)

  1. I would like to report to the Sanitation Division that the City owned trash can assigned to the property listed below has been stolen or is missing.
  2. Return This Form To:
    Sanitation Division
    301 Washington Avenue
    Room 413
    Bay City, MI 48707
  3. Leave This Blank:

  4. This field is not part of the form submission.